Product Designer at Readdle
I'm working on Documents — file manager for iOS with 10'000'000 active users. I contribute to product decisions, design and copywriting for all new features. We're building a "super-app" to make iPhone more powerful, than Desktop.
I'm not restricted by my role. I'm versatile professional with abilities to write, analyse, and care about team's creative process and product results.
- 📭 Built 50 concepts for the future of personal and shared email at Spark
- ✈️ Built Mobile Design System for iOS and Android at Tickets.ua
- 👨🏫 Mentored 40 design students at design school Projector
- 📚 Earned organization management Master’s Degree in KNUTE
- 📚 Earned social entrepreneurship Bachelor’s Degree in Grenoble University
- 💸 Launched design store in Kyiv (and closed it)
- 👨💻 Learning everyday about 3D design, CSS, team management, SwiftUI, abstract illustration, pixel art, copywriting, getting ideas, facilitating discussions, customer interviews, unit economics, generative design, math, physics . . .
Principles & Passions
While losing myself in thousands of things every day, principles make my navigation easier: produce a high-quality results, respect teamwork, and learn every day. I'm excited about the future of work and education.
Contact me for
- Work → I'm a product designer who takes a problem, conducts the right research, and solves it elegantly.
- Collaboration → If you are a lonely developer, designer, or artist — let's merge ideas and start a new project.
- Advice → Beginner in the industry? Not sure about design results? I'm here to listen and help.